AIP Injectable Packing Advantages
- Eliminates the need to carry several styles and sizes of spooled braided packing (end rings are still required, but can be supplied as a kit).
- No adjustments are ever needed on the packing gland followers.
- Using the installation gun ensures not having to shut pump down while adding injectable packing.
- Eliminating the need for flush reduces excessive water costs.
- Reduces maintenance cost, down time, operating costs, and shaft/sleeve wear
- Extends equipment life
- Saves energy consumption
AIP Distinctive Properties for Injectable Packing
- Combines the latest chemistry with fiber technology
- Putty-like consistency conforms to any shape, even in a worn shaft or sleeve-stuffing box bore.
- Low coefficient of friction result in lower operating temperatures.
- Self-lubricating; no flush or cooling systems required.
- Long shelf-life: does not harden or dry.
- Packaged in durable 2-lb, 5-lb, 10-lb, and 20-lb containers.
Also available in 1/2 lb sticks (10/BX)
|Style#||Description||Service||Temp||pH||Shaft Speed||Pressure psig|
|1001-2 CREAM||Natural polled flax & phosphate grease additive||Applications include water, sewerage, brine, sea water, brackish water, slurries sewerage.||+400°F|
|Petroleum hydrocarbons refined heavy paphthenic, PTFE||Applications include raw water, salt water, brackish water, slurries sewerage.||+400°F|
|GFO, PTFE, chemically insert materials.||Applications include Coke & Steel Industries (Batteries) sea water, caustics, steam condensate, acids, sewerage, certain solvents, pulp & paper mills.||+500°F|
|Non-stining PTFE mineral oils, FDA approved for food content.||Applications include load processing potable water, pulp mills pharmaceuticals, paper Mills, and Bleach plants.||+500°F|
|Grafoil, heavy naphthenic greases.||Applications include chemicals, steam petroleum fuels, hayrocarbons, coke oven gas , steel industry.||+1200°F|